The Kentucky Association of Residence Halls is now accepting bids for 2017-2018 Annual Awards. All awards will be voted upon by representatives from KARH member institutions at the 2018 KARH Annual Conference.
All award bids are due no later than 11:59 PM on Friday, March 16, 2018. Optional Bid Reviews can be submitted by March 2, 2018.
Full details about the bidding process can be found in the updated Bidding Guide 17-18.
Criteria for each of the following awards can be found in the KARH Policy Book:
- Outstanding Service to KARH Award
- Outstanding First Year Student Award
- NCC of the Year Award
- Adviser of the Year Award
- Student of the Year Award
- President of the Year Award
- Resident Assistant of the Year Award
- Institution of the Year Award\
- Recognition Chapter of the Year Award
- Program of the Year Award